Ratings

RATINGS: ***** Absolutely Loved It **** Really Liked It *** Liked It ** It Was Okay * I Couldn't Finish It

Wednesday 8 August 2012

My Book Boyfriend #3 - Myrnin





My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie at the Unread Reader
This weeks book boyfriend is Myrnin from the Morganville Vampires Series by Rachel Caine


Stats

Nicknames: Count Crackula, Nutty McFang, Crazy McTeeth
Tall
Wavy shoulder length dark brown hair,
Crazy
Unpredictable,
Bi-polar
Old fashioned
Bad dress sense
Vampire

And then he kept on pacing, his white lab coat (a recent discovery of his, he thought it made him look more official) flaring around him. It was somewhat spoilt by the flopping bunny slippers, their fangs showing with every step.


"I would be useful, you know. I can scare people quite easily when I want to. It's a valuable skill. Frank can't do that."





"You've turned into quite a bossy little thing," Myrnin said. "I think I might like it."



"Follow me," Myrnin said. "And do stay together. And by the way, this is the last time I go anywhere with you people. You are all insane."



"Claire, I need you here immediately. Something's wrong with Bob." Myrnin, her mad scientist, blood-addicted boss, sounded actually shaken. "I can't get him to eat his insects, and I used his favourites. He just sits there."

"Its been very lonely here these past few days. I'd like your company, at least for a while."




The bunny slippers!!! Friggin' awesome!!

Quotes from Bite Club and Last Breath.

I fell in love with Myrnin from the beginning even when he was all crazy and ill and weird. I love how unpredictable he is and how adorable he is, even though he's supposed to be a big scary vampire. I love his and Claire's relationship and basically just everything about him.

He is played by British Actor Ben Barnes because he really is Myrnin, and something about the first image just reminded me so much of him, how dark and scary he really is.

- Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment