Ratings

RATINGS: ***** Absolutely Loved It **** Really Liked It *** Liked It ** It Was Okay * I Couldn't Finish It

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #3




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading

I know it's late but here it is....

Virtue
by Amanda Hocking
30th May 2011
CreateSpace



"I'm going to take the gag from your mouth," Ira said bending down in front of her. "But if you scream, even once, I will knock all the teeth out of your face. Do you understand me?"



"What?" Lily asked, glaring up at him. "You expect me to thank you? I will spit on your grave before I thank you, and then and only then will I thank you for doing the world the service of leaving it."



- Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, this sounds super interesing! Definitely piqued my attention :D It almost reminded me of Lucy Christopher's Stolen for some reason. This guy seems scary though! D: Thanks for the teaser, I'll have to check it out sometime!

    ReplyDelete