Ratings

RATINGS: ***** Absolutely Loved It **** Really Liked It *** Liked It ** It Was Okay * I Couldn't Finish It

Wednesday 25 July 2012

My Book Boyfriend #1 Seth


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie at the Unread Reader
For my first book boyfriend I have picked Seth from Half Blood (Convenant) by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

Stats

Very tall
Shoulder length blonde hair
Impossibly perfect features
Perfect white teeth = nice smile
Golden skin
Wears all black most of the time
Strange Eye Colour: Amber, nearly iridescent
Inky black marks across his skin
His beauty is cold and hard, the gods had forgotten to give him a touch of humanity
Younger than he first appears
He's the Apollyon: Has a big reputation as being  powerful



 Seth sat on my bed, hands folded in his lap. His hair hung loose around his face. There was a devious smirk on his face that said he's totally gotten a glimpse of my lacy bra.

"Thank you for the gender lesson. I've always been confused when it comes to boy and girl parts, but once again, not what I'm asking"



A playful smile graced his lips. "So? What are you going to do about it? Throw your mashed potatoes at me? I'm consumed by terror."

"I think that's possibly the nicest thing you have said to me. Ever." - "I think I need a moment to recognize and cherish this."



"She's fated to be your other half." - "Oh. Oh. No." - "Seth frowned at me. "You don't have to sound so disgusted."
 "You're such a stalker, Seth. How long were you standing there?"


Playing Seth is British Actor Alex Pettyfer because that first image is how I imagine Alex saw him for the first time. Scary but somehow beautiful.


I picked Seth as my first Book boyfriend because he literally did have me at hello, I'm not sure if this is because I tend to prefer the bad boys in general or because he intrigued me more.

- Stephanie








No comments:

Post a Comment