Ratings

RATINGS: ***** Absolutely Loved It **** Really Liked It *** Liked It ** It Was Okay * I Couldn't Finish It

Monday 16 July 2012

Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake...

It was my 21st birthday on Tuesday!! Eeeek!! I was hoping to feel enlightened or have a moment of clarity about the meaning of life now that I'm a real adult (but I feel no different) and I wasn't really expecting too but it would have been nice.

Anyway, I got some amazing gifts including some Prada Candy perfume that is completely lush and a beautiful iPad that I can't put down but best of all I got...amazon vouchers!! Haha only kidding (the iPad is awesome) but I have been on a serious book binge and then as suspected I got the follow up email from Amazon asking me to review my purchases and that has lead me to here because I've been planning on starting a blog for the last two years but have never quite gotten around to it so here it goes.

This is where I'm going to be as often as I can reviewing every book I can because I love reading and I love writing. I'm hoping for once a week but as I said above it's taken two years to start this so I can't make any guarantees (I'll try my best).

I won't pretend to be the most literate person in the world or the most talented writer but I am a closet bookworm and a total nerd and sometimes I want my life to be a book and I think these are pretty good qualifications.

I also encourage you to share your thoughts on everything I post. I believe in the freedom of speech.

Enjoy or Go Away. (Again only kidding, please don't hurt me)

- Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment