Ratings

RATINGS: ***** Absolutely Loved It **** Really Liked It *** Liked It ** It Was Okay * I Couldn't Finish It

Saturday 21 September 2013

I'm back and feeling very nostalgic...



Hi Guys,

So it's safe to say I've been on a bit of a blogging hiatus...a very long hiatus.It seems that life just seemed to get in the way! I've finally finished my Journalism degree and I'm still working full time but now it feels like I have more time for the blog.

So I've updated the theme, moved a few things around and I am back and ready to start reviewing again!

I've been feeling very nostalgic lately so I have been reading past books again and discovering things about the stories that I had previously forgotten, it's been eye opening and I have loved every minute of it. There will also be reviews from books that are brand new to me.

So over the next few weeks you can expect reviews of The Vampire Academy series, The Starcrossed series, The Morganville Vampire series and one of my all time favourites... The Covenant Series! I am especially excited about that one with the release of the final book Sentinel in December!!

So I'm back and I hope I still  have the love and support of all of my followers. I love you all and I'm sorry for going off the radar for so long!!

- Stephanie 







No comments:

Post a Comment