Ratings

RATINGS: ***** Absolutely Loved It **** Really Liked It *** Liked It ** It Was Okay * I Couldn't Finish It

Thursday 2 August 2012

The World Revolves Around Books Has Won an Award!!!



I am very happy to have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger award and I would like to thank Cynthia over at The Things You Can Read for the nomination, I am extremely pleased :)!!!!


There are a few rules one one must follow before accepting the award and they are as follows:
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
  2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post. 
7 Random Facts About Me:
I would love to actually finish writing my book one day
I really want to go travelling after I finish my degree
I love Disney Movies - My favourite is Aladdin
I have an insane amount of jewellry- that i hardly wear
I'm obsessed with buying things :)
I hardly sleep because I don't like to waste time :s
I hate winter!


15 Blogger Nominations:

Greetings from Middle Earth
Booksercise
Chronicles of a Book Addict
Belle Malory
The Fraser File
Untitled
The Shaky Shelf
A Book Paradise
Black Lilies Are Deadly
Cathrine Garnell's Blog
Kari's Crowded Bookshelf
Leopard Kitty Books
Sara Jayne's Eclectic Reading Blog
Shakira's Book Blog 'n' Stuff
The Adventures Within





I am very happy to be nominated for the Liebster Award and I would like to thank Ella over at Classy Me Books for the nomination. I'm so happy :)!!

Here are the guidelines:

1. Link back to the person who gave it to you…they deserve the love!
2. Post the award on your blog for all to see!
3. Give the award to 5 of your favorite bloggers … ideally with approximately 200 followers or less.
4. Leave a comment on your chosen {5} blogs to let them know that they have been given the Liebster award.



Now that you know about these amazing bloggers...Go check them out!! Enjoy :)

- Stephanie

1 comment: